14.4.12

Panda Eyes: the blog > Panda Eyes: Photo Diary




Hello everyone! After a 2 year hiatus, I return at last to Blogspot. I cannot lie, I was wooed into the arms of another lover - tumblr. Tumblr and I, oh, we've had some good times. But I have returned to the stability and warmth of Blogspot, for a new project this time - a Photo Diary of my life. I will be replacing my old format of one-inspiring-photo-a-day, with photos of my life in New York.

I moved to New York about 7 months ago now, and it's been crazy and wonderful and depressing and exciting and horrible all at the same time. My life now is incredibly beautiful and interesting on a daily basis so I think it's time I start documenting it properly rather than just with instagram.

I hope you enjoy.

xx
Alyssa Panda Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment